The Trust is seeking a part-time Head of Operations to join our London-based team and play an instrumental role in the organisation’s development and growth. In addition to supporting the Co-directors and the Board of Trustees in growing the organisation, you will use your leadership skills to oversee the Trust’s financial, human resources and office management.
The role provides an opportunity for someone with an interest in combating discrimination to join the organisation at an exciting time in its development, as we work to realise our new five-year strategy. It will suit a highly organised individual with previous relevant experience and excellent communications skills, who is keen to innovate to help the charity grow. We seek candidates with:
- At least three years’ experience in a comparative role;
- Line management experience;
- Experience of centralised management of multiple projects running concurrently, with different donors and contractual requirements;
- Experience of establishing and maintaining project management systems to plan, monitor and manage staff time;
- Experience of financial management or of supervising a financial management function;
- Experience of office management;
- Superb organisational skills and initiative and a strong sense of responsibility;
- Excellent numerical and IT skills;
- Excellent communication skills for both external and internal communications;
- Self-motivated and comfortable with working autonomously;
- Commitment to equality.
The Equal Rights Trust is an equal opportunities employer. The working arrangements of this role have been designed to be flexible in order to maximise the possibility that those looking for a part-time role to combine with caring responsibilities or for other reasons, are not excluded from applying.
Given our desire as an organisation to represent those whom we serve to the best of our ability, we particularly welcome applications from applicants who may have suffered disadvantage because of one or more protected characteristics.
Unfortunately, this post is not eligible for visa sponsorship under the UK’s Immigration Rules.
The deadline for applications is 5pm on 6 February 2019. Selected candidates will be contacted to undertake a written test and, if further shortlisted, to attend a panel interview.