Do you believe that all human beings are born equal in dignity and rights? Are you concerned that many people are victims of systematic discrimination? You can make a difference whilst gaining experience of working with an international human rights NGO and being part of a movement to tackle inequality worldwide by joining the Trust’s Equality Volunteers Network (EVN) and donating your time.
Depending on their relevant expertise and desires, EVN volunteers may:
- Provide assistance in researching and documenting human rights abuses related to discrimination.
- Provide assistance in legal research for advocacy submissions, legal briefs, or case summaries in the name of equal rights.
- Act pro bono on behalf of the Trust in strategic litigation on matters of equality at the international, regional or regional levels.
- Help us design and develop our resources by providing creative inputs such as design, videography and photography.
- Help us raise the funds we need in order to serve the public by promoting equality and combating discrimination.
- Help us host successful events by providing logistical support on the day of the event.
Click here to find out more. In order to become an Equality Volunteer and member of the Network, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a brief note about why you wish to join and the ways in which you would like to help. If you wish to assist with legal or sociological research, please also send a writing sample demonstrating your relevant skills.
The Equal Rights Trust is a Company limited by guarantee and incorporated in England, company number 5559173. It is a registered charity, with charity number 1113288.